They have the ability to inhibit opponents with debuffs, in addition to healing group members from a distance and simultaneously. The profession has minimal defense mods and no regular attacking abilities, so often works best as part of a group or templated with an elite combat profession.
This profession requires 121 skill points to master, 58 of which go towards prerequisites.
XP requirements to master, including prerequisites:
- 6,025,000 Medical XP (granted for using medical abilities on others during combat)
- Bio-Suppression Efficiency
- Healing Efficiency
- Medical Warfare Efficiency
- Melee Defense
- Ranged Defense
- Combat Medic
Combat Medics are the natural progression of Medics into the combat field. Their medical expertise turned to the goal of eliminating the enemy culminated in the creation of powerful medical weaponry that can quickly leave opponents crippled and powerless. They also have the ability to competently heal their allies while in the thick of battle.
- Primary Role - Medical Combatant
- Secondary Role - Combat Healing
- Offense - Strong
- Defense - Weak
- Crowd Control - Moderate
- Battle Armor Certification
- Alliance Disruptor